Himalayan Salt Cooking plate Square
This plate is sourced from characteristic salt stores found in the Himalayas. The thick crystalline piece adds complex flavor to a wide range of sustenances. Heat on the flame broil to singe fish and meat, or chill for serving a determination of organic products, vegetables and cheeses with an insight of salt.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds fragile flavor to sustenance.
- Holds hot and frosty temperatures equally.
- Collected from antiquated Himalayan ocean salt stores.
- Heat on the barbecue to cook dainty cuts of meat, fish and shellfish.
- Chill in the icebox to serve frosty hors d'oeuvres, cheddar, sushi and organic product.
- Normally hostile to microbial and simple to clean.
Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.
Made in Pakistan.
- Salt plate must be totally dry preceding utilizing on the barbecue.
- With time and utilize, the plate's shape will get littler and the shading will change.
- Clean with a somewhat grating brush then wipe with a sodden fabric.
- Dry on a rack for no less than 24 hours before utilizing once more.
- Try not to drench in water or leave under running water.
Himalayan Salt Cooking plate Square 8*8*1.25
- Brand: Markhor
- Product Code: HSL-CP 8*8*1.25
- Availability: In Stock